Abigail Enelow Myers MN, ARNP
Women’s Mental Health
I am a board certified psychiatric nurse practitioner in private practice for over 20 years. I have worked in a variety of other settings in the past. Among those, I was the co-director and therapist at the Providence Psychiatric Day Hospital and a clinician at Hall Health, student mental health clinic, at the University of Washington.
Telemedicine appointment times are currently limited.
Please submit contact form to be notified about the soonest available appointment.
Psychotherapy & Supportive Counseling
Medication Evaluation & Management
Education, Suggested Reading, and Resources
- Perinatal mood disorders (antenatal, pregnancy and postpartum)
- Adjustment to motherhood
- Couples relationship adjustment to parenthood
- Fertility issues
- Perimenopause/Phase of life changes
- Midlife Changes
- Medication Management
- Grief and loss
- Pregnant & Postpartum Mothers
- Women with Midlife Challenges
- Individuals (all genders): Medication Management and/or Psychotherapy
- Psychotherapy / Supportive counseling
- Medication management
- Education about community resources
- Suggested Reading
- Evaluation: $225
- Fees: 1/2 hour and full hour depend on your insurance plan
- Sliding Scale: For Out of Pocket
- Accepts Insurance: Yes
Accepted Payment Methods: Cash, Check, Credit Card, Venmo
- Premera (If benefits are through PBH, you will not be covered)
- Out of Network
Verify your health insurance coverage before your first visit. Know your copay & deductible.
Seattle, Washington 98107
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org – Fax: 206-895-4774